About Pipeline Podcast Network
Established in October 2020, the Pipeline Podcast Network is the global home of pipeline industry education and information for pipeline professionals.
The network includes two podcasts hosted by pipeline industry expert Russel Treat: the Pipeliners Podcast (launched in 2017) and the Pipeline Technology Podcast (launched in 2020). The Pipeline Technology Podcast is sponsored by Pipeline & Gas Journal, the decision-making resource for pipeline and midstream professionals.
The network also includes the Oil & Gas Measurement Podcast (launched in 2022) hosted by measurement expert Weldon Wright. The podcast covers a host of measurement, technology, and regulatory topics in the measurement space.
The Pipeline Podcast Network also includes a robust library of pipeline education in our Resources section. The Resources section is organized in accordance with the API Pipeline Safety Standards. Under each category are helpful resources such as definitions, API standards, podcasts, white papers, and videos.
Timeline of Pipeline Podcast Network
We are proud to have reached several key milestones delivering education through conversation to pipeline professionals.
- November 2017: Pipeliners Podcast Launched
- November 2019: Pipeliners Podcast Reached 100 Episodes
- February 2020: Resources Section Added
- September 2020: Pipeline Technology Podcast Launched
- October 2020: Pipeline Podcast Network Launched
- October 2021: Pipeliners Podcast Reached 200 Episodes
- January 2022: Oil & Gas Measurement Podcast Launched
- September 2022: Pipeliners Podcast Reached 250 Episodes
Video Feature: Our Podcast History
For more information about the history of the Pipeline Podcast Network, we invite you to watch to this interview with Russel Treat during a Young Pipeline Professionals Europe (YPPE) webinar.