Be My Guest on the Pipeliners Podcast
The Pipeliners Podcast is a place for professionals who care about pipeline operations to learn about technology, processes, regulatory, and other aspects of pipeline operations. We accomplish this by discussing relevant topics and benefiting from each other’s experience.
Founded and hosted by EnerSys Corporation CEO Russel Treat, the Pipeliners Podcast brings together industry-leading expertise and insightful guests in each episode to share their knowledge and experience in a conversational setting.
Who is the Optimal Guest? The optimal guest for the Pipeliners Podcast is an industry professional or expert who is passionate about the pipeline industry. Our podcast covers topics that include Control Room Management, SCADA, Leak Detection, Cybersecurity, High Performance HMI, IoT, Pipeline Safety, Regulations, and Pipeline Operations to name a few.
We also look for guests with relevant knowledge or recent experience. Ideally, the guest has a strong social following on LinkedIn to help create awareness for each episode. While we do not require a minimum number of LinkedIn connections for each of our guests, we expect each guest to be able to demonstrate that they are involved in the industry and are an active participant.
What is Required of a Guest? In addition to being an industry professional or expert, we require the following time elements from each guest:
- Pre: Ability to set up podcast recording equipment that is mailed to each guest, or high-quality podcasting equipment of your own.
- Pre: Flexibility to schedule a recording time with the Pipeliners Podcast host.
- Pre: Time to adequately prepare for your designated podcast episode.
- During: A quiet space to record your podcast episode with the host, typically requiring 45 to 60 minutes.
- Post: Nearby shipping location to return the podcast recording equipment via prepaid UPS.
- Post: Commitment to promote your podcast episode on your social media platforms.
What is Provided to a Guest? The Pipeliners Podcast provides the following to each guest:
- Pre: Podcast recording equipment and prepaid return shipping information via UPS.
- Pre: General overview of the topic that will be discussed so that you can prepare for your episode. Typically this includes 3 to 5 questions that we will discuss.
- During: A web link to the recording studio we use to record your episode with the host.
- During: Assistance with any technical details and coaching so that you have an excellent experience.
- Post: Show notes and a transcript for your review prior to making the episode public.
- Post: Social media content and the link to your episode that you can share via social media, website, friends, family, colleagues, etc.
I’m Ready, Now What? If you meet our criteria, can commit to a Pipeliners Podcast episode, and are ready to schedule your appearance, please complete the following Guest Bio Submission Form (click the button below). We will respond to you with further instructions on matching up schedules and topics to record a new episode!