Carvel Jasmin is an experienced Sales Leader with expansive knowledge of oil and gas processes and applications. He began his career with Texaco Exploration & Production in Houma, LA, working throughout the Gulf Coast States and in the Gulf of Mexico. While working for Texaco, he also attended school to earn his B.S. in Industrial Engineering. He has hands-on experience in drilling, production, pipelines, internal consulting, and gas control as well as flow computers, valves and manifolds, and sampling systems. His career in sales includes leadership positions with several highly regarded companies. He has held positions as; Global Sales Manager for Thermo Fisher Scientific; Vice President, Sales & Marketing with PGI International; Nexus Sales Principal with Welker, Inc; and currently Director of Sales, Natural Gas Industry Americas in the analyzer world at Hobré USA.
Carvel is the 2022 Board of Directors President for the American School of Gas Measurement Technology (ASGMT), a school that got its start through the Gulf Coast Gas Measurement Society. He has been a committee member with ASGMT since 1998. Carvel holds or has held positions on several Boards and Committees, including:
- Board of Directors, American School of Gas Measurement Technology (ASGMT)
- Executive Committee Member, International School of Hydrocarbon Measurement (ISHM)
- Former Board of Directors Member, Southern Gas Association (SGA)
- Committee Member, Appalachian Gas Measurement Short Course (AGMSC)
- Board Member, Pastor’s Parish Relations Committee, St. John’s United Methodist Church
- Associate Member, Gas Processors Association (GPA)