Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
The Pipeliners Podcast brings together knowledgeable, insightful guests with industry-leading expertise to share their Pipeline industry knowledge in an informal, conversational setting. Russel Treat, Host and Founder, interviews pipeline thought leaders to educate and inform the listener. The result is that listeners learn about the pipeline business from fundamentals to the latest research and regulatory rule making.
By joining the conversation, sponsors assist pipeliners to learn the fundamentals of the many pipeline business specifics, gather information about advances in technology, stay current on regulatory updates, and hear the unique perspectives of industry thought leaders. Ultimately, supporting the industry by passing expertise to the next generation of pipeliners.
What Are the Benefits of Becoming a Sponsor?
- Branding: Increased brand awareness and credibility by building trust and authority with pipeliners through a relationship built on knowledge.
- Quality Engagement: Podcast listeners are by far the most loyal and engaged audience of any medium out there, as they make a conscious choice to listen to podcasts. Therefore, they are more invested in a topic, and by association the products services advertised.
- Mobility: Podcast can be taken ANYWHERE the listener goes (via smartphone, computer, tablet, etc.), enabling the listener to do other things (home, work, driving, working out, etc…) and to thus consume MORE of that content. Particularly important where driving is a big part of the daily activity.
- Collaborative Programming: The Pipeliners Podcast partners with sponsors to identify the topics and recognized subject matter experts who can deliver education and information while creating credibility and interest for the Sponsor’s brand and the podcast.
- Multi-platform Marketing: Each episode includes a full transcript to support search engine optimization, and active social media strategy to expand audience reach. Once a sponsor completes a series, that content can be delivered via email to the podcast subscriber base and via the sponsor’s marketing channels. Banner ads on the Pipeliners Podcast website provide additional digital exposure with each audio buy.
- Exclusivity: The Pipeliners Podcast limits the number of sponsorships available each year to allow selected partners a unique method of promotion and relationship development with significant benefits.
Podcastinsights.com published podcast listener stats and facts in December 2019:
Your company or organization could reach THOUSANDS OF WEEKLY LISTENERS in the pipeline industry.
- Weekly episodes covering pertinent and timely pipeline topics by the top subject matter experts.
- 90% of listeners have English as a first language.
- Rapid audience growth with 30% new listener growth each month.
- Listeners return over and over to access meaningful content.
- Many new listeners that discovers the Pipeline Podcast, go back through and listen to archived episodes.
- 60% of Pipeliners Podcast listeners accessing from their laptop or desktop, well above the national average of 31%. Meaning most listeners have ready access to web search for products and services mentioned on the podcast.
- Podcast material is used for support industry onboarding and training as it provides a broad view of the industry. Sponsors can improve employee effectiveness and retention by creating a conversational framework and the feeling of personalization.
What Our Listeners Have to Say